7-7.5mm Hanadama Grade Real Natural Blue Akoya Pearls Tincup Necklace Jewelry
This Tincup necklace consists of twelve 7-8mm AAAA quality blue akoya pearls with 'Very High' luster, our highest grade in every category.
You may never come across Blue Akoya Pearls ,which is called “blue rose akoya”with outstanding shining silver overtones, but these are very rare and rather pricey. This magical rainfall of cultured natural-color blue baby akoya necklaces available in strands ,earrings and loose pearls.
Such Natural Silver Blue Akoya Pearl Tincup Necklace ! We are featuring a very rare color of the classic Akoya Cultured Pearls,the stunning Natural Silver Blue to Silver Gray color ! Such pearls were not in high-demand in the 1970s but somebody saw through the conventions of the time to see the innate beauty of these special pearls to create this wonderful necklace.Now This completely natural color has become more desirable and popular over the classic white akoya pearls,it is so rare that only an extremely small percentage of the harvest gets this rare and beautiful color. Petite pearl size from 4.5-5.0mm,one of our most popular tiny sizes ever offered.
The quality of our akoya saltwater pearls are very nice and even have the surface and luster quality equal to Hanadama Akoya, while akoyas(with same or even higher price) from other sellers including amazon sellers only have a very light “pink” surface instead of rose overtones. Our Akoya Pearls will be an heirloom to treasure for many generations.
For This Item:
|Pearl: Natural Blue Akoyas ,Hanadama Grade|
|Material: 18k white gold,about 1.5gram|
|Flaw: Vey Slight|
|Pearl Shape: Round|
|Length: 40cm for pearl strand,not including the clasp|
|Starting At: $599|
- Lustrous pair of various diameter White Freshwater cultured pearls. Can be worn on any occasion, whether formal evening event or everyday casual.
- Pearls are hand-picked for their luster, quality, color, and cleanliness with thick and iridescent nacre.then set in gold plated 925 sterling silver.
- This real pearl necklace are the best gifts for girls, ladies and women, such as birthday gifts for her, mothers day gifts, wedding anniversary gifts for wife, Christmas gifts for women, valentines day gifts for girlfriend, bridesmaid gifts,daughter gifts.
At Myseapearl, quality is our top priority. Each pair is meticulously hand selected and matched from thousands of top-grade natural pearls, the best on the market. Our pearls feature a bright, rich luster with distinctive warmth.
- Reviews with more than 3 photos will get $5 refund.
- Reviews with video uploaded to your social media such as YTB or Instagram,will get $20 off.(for orders up to $300)
- Orders less than $300,we supply free standard shipping, which will take 11-15 business days worldwide
- Orders up to $300,we supply free standard shipping,which will will take 2-7 business days worldwide
- All our products are accompanied by a Genuine Cultured Pearl Guarantee.
- 5-6mm pearls are perfect for women who enjoy a delicate, understated look.
- 7-8mm are our most popular size. Perfect for day-to-day style.
- 8.5mm pearls and above are ideal for women who like to make a statement with their jewelry.
- Real pearls are only rarely "perfect". Their outer nacre layer may also reflect light differently on different parts of the pearl.
- Imitation pearls are almost always "too perfect" — they look perfectly spherical, they have the same amount of luster on every part of the surface, and show no indents or imperfections.
- Magnify the surfaces of the pearls with a magnifier. If they look grainy, the beads are imitation pearls. If they look scaly, maze-like, they are real pearls. (Under 64-power magnification)
- Most Real Pearls are rarely round. A pearl necklace strand that is perfectly round commands an extremely high value and is very rare.
- Freshwater pearls cover a wider range of colors and shapes than any other pearl type. Our pearl earrings are hand-picked from thousands of pearls to find the shape which is the most matches and make them into a pair of pearl earrings
- Real pearls are cold to touch for the first couple of seconds before warming up against your skin.
- Fake plastic pearls have the same temperature as the room temperature and you don’t feel the coolness when you touch them. However, fake ones that are made of glass beads can be cool to touch to start with. But it tends to take them longer to warm up against your skin than real pearls.
- Pearl Color:ivory/cream/pink
- Pearls are a chemical and an organic gem that require specialized care. They deteriorate in contact with chemicals like household cleaners, perfumes, cosmetics, and any hair care product of all kinds. A good rule of thumb is that your pearls are "The Last Thing You Put On", when dressing, and "The First Thing You Take Off", when you get home. The surface of a pearl is soft and can be easily damaged, store it inside a well made jewelry box for safe keeping.
- A basic Pearl Jewellery for you and your friends
- birthday gifts for women
- wedding anniversary gifts for wife
- Christmas gifts
- mom gifts
- bridesmaid gifts